CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Situational Tour Location

The White House:
The location I have chosen for my situational tour project is the White House. As I thought of places that involved ritual, ideology, security and authority the White House was the location that came straight to my mind. I find it interesting that the White House is a place of authority, it is were all the ideas and decisions for our country are collaborated and decided, yet it is surrounded by bars to protect it from the world. I know the reasons to the high level of security but the idea that one of the most powerful places in the country has to be protected from the world intrigues me. I hope by doing this project I will be able to capture people’s expressions and emotions and be able to tell a story that will reflect all four topics.

0 comments: